Who Is/Was...? STEM Influencers
Explore The Fascinating Lives Of Inventors And Innovators Past And Present
Combine reading and STEM with this set of 10 illustrated biographies about people who have changed the world through innovation. Ideal for young middle-grade readers, these books are packed with fascinating facts, interesting anecdotes, and compelling black-and-white illustrations, plus extra features to pique students' interest.
- Books That Make Students Want To Read: Even reluctant readers will enjoy these biographies about some of the most influential people in the world of science and technology.
- Packed With Content: In addition to fascinating subject matter, each of the books includes sidebars on related topics, a time line, and a bibliography to enhance readers' understanding.
- Ideal For Students Who Are Beyond Easy-To-Read: What do you do for readers who aren't quite ready for long, detailed nonfiction, but who are well beyond easy readers? These books are the perfect solution!
- 10 Books, 112 Pages Each: In 112 pages, readers get more than a cursory look into the lives of these 10 inspiring individuals.
- Text Supported By Appealing Illustrations: Attractive black-and-white illustrations add another layer of interest for readers.
- Reading And STEM In One! Build reading skills while inspiring the future STEM workforce with these high-interest biographies of scientists and inventors.
Inspire the next generation of inventors, innovators, and engineers with this set of accessible, captivating biographies of people who have changed the world.
- 10 books
- Size: 5¼" by 7½"
- 112 pages each
- Titles: Who Is.../Was...?
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Thomas Alva Edison
- Albert Einstein
- Ben Franklin
- Bill Gates
- Steve Jobs
- Nikola Tesla
- Booker T. Washington
- The Wright Brothers