Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $1.9. No fees.Learn more
Programmable V.I.P. Banner Lets You Describe What It Means To Be A Star Performer In Your Classroom!
The double-sided banner lets everyone know you run a V.I.P. classroom, where good behavior is recognized and rewarded.
- Recognize Good Behavior: Put this V.I.P. banner up and declare your classroom a place that acknowledges hard work and good behavior!
- Kids Love The Limelight: Kids love to be singled out for special attention, and setting forth a V.I.P. goal for them means they can work toward achieving V.I.P. status. Then you can shine the limelight on kids who do the right thing.
- Outline V.I.P. Rules: The front of the banner describes what a V.I.P. is— what it means, how to become one, and how to behave once you do! The back is write-on/wipe-off so you can insert your own definitions for what V.I.P. status means in your classroom. And when you want to add a new goal or rule, go ahead! Then, next year, erase it all and start over!
- Make It Cool: When the reward is a fun one, kids will compete to make the goal. So set the bar high for good behavior and hard work, and watch your students rise to the challenge!
- Part Of A V.I.P. Platform: The banner is just one V.I.P. item among many you can choose from to make your classroom a V.I.P. destination!
Hang this cool banner and declare your classroom to be a V.I.P. designated space that recognizes star performers!
- 1 double-sided banner, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 12" by 39"