USA Shaped Dry Erase Boards - Set Of 6
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.33. No fees.Learn more
Invite Students To Explore U.S. Geography With These Double-Sided Dry Erase Board Maps!
Encourage interactive exploration of U.S. geography with this set of six dry erase boards shaped like the United States. Each board shows the contiguous U.S. states on the front, and Alaska and Hawaii on the back.
- Diecut In The Shape Of Our Country: These unique dry erase boards are cut in the shape of the United States.
- Double-Sided: One side of each board shows the 48 contiguous U.S. states. The other side shows Alaska and Hawaii.
- Set Of 6 Boards: The set comes with six boards so several students can practice their U.S. geography skills at once.
- Save Paper With These Dry Erase Maps! When practice is done, just erase for the next student. No need to copy worksheets.
- Hands-On Practice With Map Skills: Invite students to label the states or state capitals, color in different geographic regions, draw features such as mountain ranges, and more with these dry erase boards shaped as U.S. maps.
- Perfect For A Social Studies Center: Place these write-on/wipe-off maps in your social studies center to provide hours of hands-on practice.
Encourage hands-on social studies and geography practice with these dry erase maps shaped like the United States. Includes Alaska and Hawaii on the back.
- 6 double-sided dry erase boards, contiguous U.S. states on one side/Alaska and Hawaii on the other
- Size: 12" by 8" each