Help Children Understand And Communicate Their Feelings With These Expressive Faces
Learning to read faces is so much fun with this unique, interactive set. It includes transparent faces, with a variety of expressions, that kids can handle or place on a light table; dry erase boards shaped like faces for kids to draw different feelings; face-shaped mirrors; and more.
- Help Children Learn About A Range Of Feelings: These faces with different expressions are designed to help children learn to recognize and express emotions and communicate more effectively.
- 13 Faces With Different Expressions: The set comes with 13 transparent acetate faces, all with different expressions. The faces can be handled by children or placed on a table, window, or light panel.
- Dry Erase Faces Let Kids Draw Their Feelings: The set also includes three blank, face-shaped dry erase boards and three blank, dry erasable acetate faces. Kids can express their feelings by drawing them on the faces.
- Mirrors Let Kids Observe Self-Expression: Kids can explore their feelings by looking at their own faces in the three face-shaped mirrors that are part of the set.
- Poster And Teacher's Guide Included: In addition to all the faces, the set comes with a poster that displays labeled facial expressions and a teacher's guide with activity suggestions.
Help kids learn to read emotions with this unique, interactive set of faces in dry erase, mirror, and other fun formats.
- 13 transparent acetate faces with different expressions
- Size: 8¼" by 7¼" each
- 3 blank, face-shaped dry erase boards
- 3 blank faces on transparent, dry erasable acetate
- 3 face-shaped mirrors
- 1 poster with labeled expressions
- Size: approximately 11¾" by 16"
- 1 teaching guide