Understanding Feelings Set
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $15. No fees.Learn more
Help Children Understand And Communicate Their Feelings With These Expressive Faces
Learning to read faces is so much fun with this unique, interactive set. It includes transparent faces, with a variety of expressions, that kids can handle or place on a light table; dry erase boards shaped like faces for kids to draw different feelings; face-shaped mirrors; and more.
- Help Children Learn About A Range Of Feelings: These faces with different expressions are designed to help children learn to recognize and express emotions and communicate more effectively.
- 13 Faces With Different Expressions: The set comes with 13 transparent acetate faces, all with different expressions. The faces can be handled by children or placed on a table, window, or light panel.
- Dry Erase Faces Let Kids Draw Their Feelings: The set also includes three blank, face-shaped dry erase boards and three blank, dry erasable acetate faces. Kids can express their feelings by drawing them on the faces.
- Mirrors Let Kids Observe Self-Expression: Kids can explore their feelings by looking at their own faces in the three face-shaped mirrors that are part of the set.
- Poster And Teacher's Guide Included: In addition to all the faces, the set comes with a poster that displays labeled facial expressions and a teacher's guide with activity suggestions.
Help kids learn to read emotions with this unique, interactive set of faces in dry erase, mirror, and other fun formats.
- 13 transparent acetate faces with different expressions
- Size: 8¼" by 7¼" each
- 3 blank, face-shaped dry erase boards
- 3 blank faces on transparent, dry erasable acetate
- 3 face-shaped mirrors
- 1 poster with labeled expressions
- Size: approximately 11¾" by 16"
- 1 teaching guide