Engage Students in Identifying Missing Vowels with this Fun Game.
This unique vowel game focuses on figuring out which letter by using reading skills and visual clues.
- Swift Setup: There’s no game board required to play. Students can simply select a stick to take their turn.
- Figure Out What’s Missing: A word is presented with the vowel missing, and the student needs to use their reading skills to guess what it is.
- Images Included: Need a hint? Check out the picture included on each stick to make a better guess as to which letter is missing.
- Tricky Twist: Students keep a stick when they guess correctly, but some may have to go back in the box if they pull one of the Tricky Sticks™!
Make reading lessons a little more fun by using this Tricky Sticks™ Missing Vowel game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: K-2
- 50 sturdy, laminated chipboard sticks: 6" x ¾" each
- Storage box: 3" W x 3" D x 6¼" H
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 50 sturdy, laminated chipboard sticks in a storage box
- Stick size: 6" by ¾" each
- Box size: 3"W by 3"D by 6¼"H
- Three Really Good Instructional Guides