Turn Math Review Into An Exciting Game Of Chance
Encourage students to spend more time practicing their math skills with three exciting, fun-filled Tricky Sticks games: Missing Number, Shapes, and Money. It's so easy to play! Simply pull a stick out of the box, solve the problem, and check the answer hidden on the back of the stick. Answer correctly and you keep the stick. But watch out. If you pick a tricky stick, you have to put some of your sticks back in the box!
- Featured In Learning® Magazine: Tricky Sticks is showcased as an example of turning learning into a game in the 2018 back-to-school issue's "Game On!" article.
- Easy To Play: Just pick a stick and solve the problem correctly to keep it. Whoever collects the most sticks wins.
- Self-Checking So Students Can Play Independently: Answers are hidden on the back of each stick. Children can check their own answers and play with minimal adult help, leaving teachers free for other activities.
- Gets Students To Math Mastery Faster: These games make math review entertaining and inviting so students will want to practice. The more they play, the faster they master their math skills.
- 3 Games In One Convenient Kit: Missing Number, Shapes, and Money
- Save 10% When You Buy The Games Together: Purchase the three game kit to save time and money.
Order the three-game kit today and make math practice so much fun your students will master key skills in no time!
- 3 games: Missing Number, Shapes, and Money
- 150 laminated chipboard sticks (50 per game)
- Size: ¾" by 6" each
- 3 storage boxes (1 per game)
- Size: 3"W by 3"D by 6"H each
- 3 Really Good Instructional Guides (1 per game)
- FREE Downloadable Really Good Instructional Guides