Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewGrades: 3-5
Practice Key Math Skills with this Set of Entertaining Games of Chance.
This rounding, multiplication and division game helps students boost their skills through fun math challenges.
- Pick a Stick: This game involves no complicated setup. Just pull a stick from the box to take a turn.
- Solve Each Equation: Each stick features a math problem that needs solving. Check the back for the correct answer and keep the stick if you get it right.
- Tricky Sticks: Watch out for the Tricky Sticks™ which may force you to put some of your sticks back in the box.
- Math Skills Boost: The game involves challenges on multiplication, division and rounding for kids.
Get a math game that actually makes your students excited about solving equations when you order the Tricky Sticks™ Intermediate Math Kit from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 3-5
- 3 sets of 50 sturdy, laminated chipboard sticks; 150 sticks total: 6" x ¾" each
- 3 storage boxes with lids: 3" W x 3" D x 6¼" H each
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 3 sets of 50 sturdy, laminated chipboard sticks; 150 sticks total
- Size: 6" by ¾" each
- 3 storage boxes with lids
- Size: 3"W by 3"D by 6¼"H each
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This