Trait Crate Plus, Grade K
Teach Writing With Ready-To-Use Lessons On Fiction And Nonfiction For Grade K
This crate has everything you need to help students improve their writing skills by using the six traits: ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions. With six mentor texts, 24 time-saving lessons, and best-seller The Writing Thief, which explores the theory and practice of using mentor texts to teach the craft of writing, itA s a rewarding way to introduce kindergartners to reading and writing.
Worms for Lunch?
Mouse at Night
The Great Gracie Chase
The Deep Blue Sea: A Book of Colors
Monday Is One Day
- 6 softcover books, various sizes
- 6 reproducible teaching guides
- Size: 8 3/8 " by 10?"
- 16 pages each
- The Writing Thief softcover teacher resource book
- Size: 7" by 9¼"
- 206 pages
- 6 teaching posters, 17" by 22" each
- 120 color-coded stickers
- 1 storage box with 6 tabbed hanging file folders