Teach Writing With Ready-To-Use Lessons On Fiction And Nonfiction For Grade 4
This crate has everything you need to help students improve their writing skills by using the six traits: ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions. With six mentor texts, 24 time-saving lessons, and best-seller The Writing Thief, which explores the theory and practice of using mentor texts to teach the craft of writing, itA s a rewarding way to improve fourth gradersA reading and writing skills.
If Kids Ran the World
Who Would Win? Whale vs. Giant Squid
Bugs in My Hair
The Three Little Pigs and the Somewhat Bad Wolf
Steve Jobs: A True Book
Season of the Circle: A Native American Year
- 6 softcover books, various sizes
- 6 reproducible teaching guides
- Size: 8 3/8 " by 10?"
- 16 pages each
- The Writing Thief softcover teacher resource book
- Size: 7" by 9¼"
- 206 pages
- 6 teaching posters, 17" by 22" each
- 120 color-coded stickers
- 1 storage box with 6 tabbed hanging file folders