Thinking Putty Puzzle
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
Colorful Putty Puzzle Exercises Spatial Reasoning Skills
Stretch kids' minds and put their spatial reasoning skills to the test with this intriguing putty puzzle. The 60 beginner-to-expert challenges involve connecting colored dots, made of putty, on the puzzle grid. The paths don't intersect, so kids have to stretch and pull each color along different pathways to succeed!
- Develop Spatial Reasoning Skills: This intriguing puzzle challenges kids to figure out how to stretch the putty to connect the colored dots. The pathways don't intersect so players have to stretch and pull each color along different pathways, over bridges, and around blockers, to succeed.
- An Enjoyable Stretch: The tactile nature of putty makes kids want to touch it...plus, the vibrant colors attract them, too. Before they know it, they'll be solving a puzzle that challenges them to think in a different way than they have before.
- Vibrant Colors Attract: The six gorgeous colors of this putty make kids want to play and figure out how to make this puzzle work.
- Creating Putty Pathways: The puzzle grid has pathways that don't intersect so kids have to construct their own, using different pathways and the supplied bridge and blocker pieces.
- Puzzle Has Different Challenge Levels: The 60 challenge cards (and solutions) that come with this puzzle range from beginner to expert, so kids of varying abilities can play.
- Teaches STEM/STEAM: The puzzle is a logic brainteaser that challenges kids to use problem-solving skills based in STEM concepts.
Challenge students' spatial reasoning skills with this intriguing, colorful putty puzzle!
- Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in 6 colors
- Puzzle grid
- Puzzle grid base with Thinking Putty storage
- 3 bridge pieces
- 3 blocker pieces
- 60 challenge cards and solutions