The Water Cycle Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
Interactive Learning Teaches Kids About The Water Cycle!
Teachers will love having students learn about the water cycle with this kit that includes pre-printed baggies for them to create their own models, and posters they can fill in with information about the water cycle.
- Water Cycle Steps: Kids do their own research to learn the four steps in the water cycle: condensation, precipitation, collection, and evaporation.
- Show What They Know: Kids demonstrate their knowledge by filling in the posters!
- Make Science Tangible: When they create their own models of the water cycle in the pre-printed baggies, it makes the lesson tangible!
- Encourages Research: Before they can fill in the posters, kids have to research and explore the water cycle on their own. Encourages independent learning!
Kids will enjoy doing the research on the water cycle and then creating a poster and model!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 Ready-To-Decorate® posters
- Size: 22" by 17" each
- 24 zip-top plastic bags
- Size: 4¾" by 7¼" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 4" by 5½"