The SEL Solution
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $13.33. No fees.Learn more
Construct A Healthy Social-Emotional Learning Environment Using Strategies In This Book
Integrate Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) into your curriculum, fostering positive behavior and leadership, and creating a culture of excellence in your classroom, by following the dozens of classroom-tested strategies in this indispensable book. Suggested activities help you integrate lessons on empathy, cooperation, leadership, self-regulation, and other SEL topics into social studies and language arts curricula as well as general classroom conduct. Great for creating a positive school culture by teachers, counselors, coaches, principals, and other educators.
- Integrate SEL: Build a socially and emotionally sensitive culture in your school and classroom by following the many classroom-tested strategies in this 200-page book, written by Jonathan C. Erwin, M.A., based on Glasser's Choice Theory.
- Teach Empathy And Cooperation: Dozens of strategies help you teach lessons on empathy, cooperation, leadership, self-regulation, and other SEL topics as part of social studies and language arts curricula, as well as in setting the tone for general classroom conduct.
- Help Teacher And Students Master Behavior Management: The book helps teachers and students master critical social-emotional skills, encourages student leadership, provides effective and compassionate behavior-management strategies, and increases student success.
- Proven To Work: Research has shown that a socially and emotionally supportive setting improves student achievement.
- Involve The Whole School Community: The well-conceived and clearly outlined strategies in this book are offered in activities and lessons designed to be used by teachers, counselors, coaches, principals, and other educators to engage the whole school community in identifying, celebrating, and sustaining positive values.
- Digital Content Includes Customizable Forms: The book offers digital content in the shape of customizable forms and a PDF presentation for professional development.
Foster a healthy social-emotional climate in your classroom and school using the easy-to-follow strategies in this vital resource book.
- 1 book
- Size: 8" by 11" 200 pages
Free Spirit Publishing