The Ocean Zones Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.66. No fees.Learn more
1 multi-item kit
QuantityReady to Ship
Added to Your Cart
Product OverviewGrades: 2-4
Interactive Learning Teaches About Ocean Zones!
Students learn about the four ocean zones, create their own models in these baggies, and then journal about it!
- 4 Ocean Zones: With the interactive journals, kids learn about the four ocean zones: the sunlight zone, the twilight zone, the midnight zone, and the abyss zone.
- Show What They Know: Kids demonstrate their knowledge by building their own ocean zone models in the baggies!
- Make Science Tangible: Getting their hands involved makes lessons about Earth tangible for students. The teaching is right at their fingertips!
- Interactive Journals Ignite Learning: These 16-page journals are packed with information that kids can use when they build their models.
- Instructions Included. Kit comes with baggies and journals and an instruction card for how to build the ocean zones model. Model supplies not included.
Kids will enjoy doing the research on ocean zones and then building their own models of them!
- 24 ocean zones journals
- Size: 5 3/8 " by 8 3/8 "
- 16 pages each (including covers)
- 24 zip-top plastic bags
- Size: 4¾" by 7¼" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 4" by 5½"
Reviews & Ratings