The Layers Of Soil Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
Kids Build Soil Models And Make Flip Books!
Science becomes tangible as kids build their own soil models in these baggies and create flip books about them.
- Soil Layers In Action: Make earth science come to life as kids build their own soil models!
- Edible Experiments: Kids can build an edible soil model and then eat the results!
- Make Science Tangible: Getting their hands in the soil makes lessons about earth tangible. The teaching is right at their fingertips!
- Flip Books Cement The Learning: Science lessons take root as kids create their own flip books based on the soil models they make.
- Instructions Included: Baggies come with instructions for how to build the food or the sand model. Soil materials not included.
Bring earth science to life as kids build their own soil models and create flip books about them.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 flip books
- Size: 7 3/8 " by 14½" each, assembled
- 24 zip-top plastic bags
- Size: 4¾" by 7¼" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 4" by 5½"