The Layers Of Soil Baggies
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $1.66. No fees.Learn more
Kids Get Hands-On As They Build Models Of Soil Layers!
Make science come to life as students create their own soil models in these baggies.
- Soil Cycle Comes To Life: Students build their own individual soil layer models in these baggies!
- Edible Experiments: Kids can create an edible model out of food items and eat the results!
- Make It Tactile: Use sand, silt, clay, and water to build a real soil model.
- Research Teaches: Kids do the research first about layers of soil and then get hands on as they build their own models!
- Instructions Included: Baggies come with instructions for use. Soil and other materials not included.
Make earth science tangible as kids build their own soil models in these baggies.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 zip-top plastic bags
- Size: 4¾" by 7¼" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 4" by 5½"