The Grouchy Ladybug™ Growing Kit With Voucher
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Connect Science And Literature With This Kit Based On Eric Carle's The Grouchy Ladybug
Read the classic story of the grouchy ladybug by New York Times bestselling author/illustrator Eric Carle. Then grow real ladybugs in this domed habitat designed around the picture book!
- Based On The Classic Story By Eric Carle: Share the story of the ill-tempered ladybug, who refuses to share or say "please" and "thank you." When she finally decides to change her ways, she learns the value of good manners and friendship. (Book not included.)
- Grow Your Own Ladybugs! After reading the story, grow ladybugs right in your classroom in this domed Eric Carle-styled habitat! Kids will watch in fascination as the tiny larvae change into pupae and then into adult ladybugs. After the ladybugs explore their colorful habitat for a few days, set them free outside!
- Redeem Your Voucher To Get Live Larvae: When your kit arrives, send in the voucher to receive your ladybug larvae in the mail. (There is a $7.95 shipping charge.)
- Award-Winning Kit: This engaging kit is winner of the Toy Insider's Top Holiday Toys 2018 Award.
- Teaches Key Early Concepts: As children read the story of the grouchy ladybug, they will learn about time, size, and shapes, as well as social skills, such as the importance of good manners. Then they can learn life science concepts about the life cycle of a ladybug as they watch their real-life ladybugs grow to adulthood in their enclosed habitat.
Grow ladybugs right in your classroom in a habitat based on Eric Carle's classic story The Grouchy Ladybug.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Voucher to redeem for a tube of 10-13 ladybug larvae and ladybug food
- Ladybug domed habitat
- Watering pipette
- Instruction guide