Let Your Non-Verbal Learners Know What They Need To Do Using This Visual Cues Necklace
Help your students with language difficulties to understand your directions with this unique visual cues necklace. The breakaway lanyard holds 10 color-coded, double-sided cards printed with visual cues that show a variety of commands, comments, and prompts for daily use.
- Conveys Directions Non-Verbally: Students who are verbally challenged can take directions from you when you use this necklace to convey what they need to do.
- Lets Students Know What’s Going On: The pictures on the cards telegraph to students what’s going on in the classroom, the hallway, the lunch room, the playground, or that it’s time to get on the bus.
- Relieves Pressure: Having a way to let students know what they need to do without words relieves pressure on the teacher as well as on students who need non-verbal cues.
- Color-Coding Helps: The 10 classroom management visual cues have a red border, and the 10 schedule and routines visual cues have a blue border. The color-coding makes it easy to know which card to choose!
- Great For Special Needs: Add this functional necklace to other products from our special needs line to create a safe and welcoming environment for your students with special needs. This unique product is designed to make communication easier.
- Made To Last: Cue cards are made of tough plastic so they can withstand steady use. You’ll reuse them year after year!
Communicate non-verbally with your students with special needs using this unusual visual cues necklace.
- 1 necklace, made of a black nylon lanyard with 10 double-sided cards
- Lanyard size: 32" by ¾", with break-apart hook in the middle and O-ring at the bottom
- Card size: 4" diameter each