Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
A Teacher Planner That Helps You Keep Track Of Everything!
This beautiful teacher planner will help you organize so much more than lesson plans. It has 128 pages to record attendance, birthdays, passwords, parent communication, seating charts, schedules, and more! Attractive full-color tabbed dividers organize the book by month.
- 128 Pages To Organize Lesson Plans And So Much More! Besides lesson plans, this book also includes space for passwords (yours and your students’), birthdays, classroom layout, parent communication, attendance, bus schedules, class schedules...you name it! And if it’s not in here, there are blank pages so you can add it.
- Inspirational Design: With uplifting watercolor-style artwork and inspirational words on the back cover, plus 128 record-keeping pages, this book will help you stay organized and motivated all year.
- Use For Any Grade Level: The versatile format of this plan book works for all grade levels.
- Spiral Bound With Durable Covers: The pages turn easily on the spiral binding, and the thick, sturdy covers will stand up to a full year of use.
- 12 Tabbed Sections For Each Month: In addition to pages for recording information about your students, classroom, and schedule, the book has 12 sections for monthly planning, separated by full-color tabs.
Stay organized and inspired all year with this beautiful, 128-page planner that has space for lessons, seating charts, passwords, parent communication records, and more!
- 1 spiral-bound planner with 12 tabbed sections (one for each month)
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 128 pages