Tactile Balls - 6 balls
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $16. No fees.Learn more
Develop Motor Skills And More With These Colorful, Tactile Balls
Six vibrantly colored, soft, plastic, air-filled balls with varying surface textures entice toddlers and young children to hold, examine, and play with them, and then describe their differences. This activity helps young children develop motor skills, sensory understanding, and color knowledge. The balls are also great for pattern-making in sand play. Encourage communication skills by asking children to distinguish the differences they feel in the surface textures and to describe the shapes imprinted on the balls.
- 6 Balls With Different Surfaces To Engage Kids: Children will love playing with these light, air-filled, colorful balls with varying surface textures. The different feel of each ball will intrigue and amuse them.
- Teach Key Early Skills: A simple toy that is uniquely designed to teach young children essential knowledge, these balls help develop motor skills, sensory understanding, and color awareness.
- Great For Sand Play: It's fun to roll these balls with their different surface textures through sand and watch the varying trails they make. Good for indoor or outdoor play.
- Encourage Communication Skills: Getting kids to talk about the balls and how the surfaces differ helps them work with words to describe their world. Have them feel the shapes imprinted on the balls' sides and come up with words to describe them.
- Durable Plastic Will Last: The durable balls are made of high-quality plastic in a rainbow of colors and will last for years.
Kids will handle and ponder these tactile balls with different surface textures and learn as they play.
- 6 balls
- Size: 43/8" in diameter, approximately
- Color: 1 each of orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and white