WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Reading Sight Words with Fast-Paced, Fly-Swatting Fun!
This entertaining game for youngsters helps students learn sight words through an action-packed game.
- Fearless Focus: Players are encouraged to act quickly, which helps to boost their concentration during the game.
- Simple Sight Words: Kindergarten and first grade students work on short, basic words that are essential for early readers.
- Includes Everything You Need: The game comes with fly cards, fly swatters, instructions, a recording sheet and self-adhesive hooks.
- Get in on the Action: As other students see how much fun this game is, they’ll be eager to take a turn and show off their skills.
Take reading skills to the next level with the help of the Swattin' Sight Words Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: K to 1
- 100 double-sided fly cards: 3" x 3" each
- Four fly swatters: 5" x 15¾" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 double-sided fly cards
- Size: 3" by 3" each
- 4 fly swatters
- Size: 5" by 15¾" each
- Self-adhesive hook and loop dots and strips
- Really Good Instructional Guide with recording sheet