Summer Success Kit - Kindergarten Transitioning to First Grade
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Prevent Summer Slide For Students Entering First Grade
Set students up for success and prevent summer slide as they enter first grade with fun, game like tools and activities to keep their skills sharp over the summer and throughout the year. This engaging kit can be used at home by a parent wanting to help their child get the most out of at-home learning or in the classroom to reinforce skills. Includes easy read books, math and writing journals, a dry erase board and marker, flash cards, a math stick puzzle, and a family letter in English and Spanish. Covers key math and reading concepts needed for first grade. Hand picked by experienced classroom teachers, the items come neatly packaged in a handy zip-toped bag with carrying handle. Great for parents or grandparents to help their children with learning success.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- ENGAGING CONTENT: Hands-on learning with multiple skills
- VARIETY OF LEARNING MATERIALS: Includes journals, books, games and other fun activities
- MULTIPLE SUBJECTS IN ONE KIT: Practice Reading, Writing, Math and other skills in this kit.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 12¾" by 11"
- 1 Mental Math Sticks - Addition and Subtraction through 10 puzzle (163916)
- 1 mini dry erase board with marker
- Size: 9" by 6"
- 1 How-To Writing Journal (163370)
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 32 pages
- 1 My Numbers through 10 Journal (903863)
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 24 pages
- 6 My Own Tiny Take-Homes™: Nursery Rhymes books (307446)
- Size: 4½" by 5 3/8 "
- 8 pages each
- 41 EZread Sight Word Mini Flash Cards: Dolch First Grade (307794)
- Size: 3" by 1½" each
- 1 zippered storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12" plus handle
- Really Good Instructional Guide