Flexible Furniture Set-Ups for Every Classroom
Product OverviewGrades: Pre-K-2
Teach Students to Instantly Recognize Amounts with This Fast-Paced Subitizing Game
Subitizing becomes second nature when students play this fun and exciting game in the classroom.
- Fast-Paced Fun: This subitizing game moves at a quick pace, which encourages better focus and concentration while also creating an exciting experience.
- Answer Instantly: Players must use the swatters to pick the right number as quickly as they can.
- Recognize Numbers: This number identification game involves numbers and amounts from 0 to 10 in different formats.
- Action-Packed Excitement: Students will have so much fun swatting the answer in this game that they won't even realize they're improving their skills.
Expect lots of giggles and non-stop math practice when kids play the Subitizing SWAT! number recognition game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K to 2
- 77 playing cards: 3" x 3" each
- One instructions card: 5" x 7"
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 77 playing cards
- Size: 3" by 3" each
- 1 instructions card
- Size: 5" by 7"
- 2 fly swatters
- 1 zip-top storage bag
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This