Subitizing Number Blocks
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
Visually Demonstrate Subitizing With Stacking Blocks.
Students learn how to quickly count and identify numbers when they play stacking games with these blocks.
- Subitizing Skills: This game helps students see numbers in patterns, which helps them develop a strong number sense.
- Math Basics: The blocks features numbers ranging from 1 to 10 to cater to young learners in preschool through grade one.
- Visual Learning: The bigger the number, the bigger the cube, which makes number relationships easier to understand.
- Different Ways to Play: Kids can experiment with stacking the blocks or lining them up to create number sequences in this hands-on subitizing math game.
Help student achieve academic success when they master math concepts with the help of these Subitizing Number Blocks from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K to 1
- 10 nesting number blocks, ranging from 2" W x 2" D x 2" H to 6½" W x 6½" D x 6½" H
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 10 nesting number blocks
- Size: ranges from 2"W by 2"D by 2"H to 6½"W by 6½"D by 6½"H