Sharpen Those Subitizing Skills With Fun Card Games!
With these sturdy, laminated cards, students can play Concentration games, match different configurations for the same number, and compare cards to determine whether one number is greater than, less than, or equal to another number.
- Recognize Numbers In Different Formats: Cards depict the numbers 1-10 in formats ranging from dice dots and tally marks to ten frames, numerals, and more.
- Play Alone Or In Pairs: Ideal for independent practice, students can use these cards individually or with a partner.
- Play All Kinds Of Card Games: Play War by flipping over cards and letting the person with the higher number take the hand. Play Concentration by matching cards that show the same number in different formats. Or simply compare cards to see whether they are greater than, less than, or equal to each other. So many ways to play!
- Use Them With Our 6" Dice: These cards are designed to fit in our jumbo foam dice with pockets (166069, sold separately). Students can roll the two dice and compare the numbers.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to classroom use.
Give your students a fun way to practice recognizing numbers in different formats.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 39 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 4 and up