Subitizing Cards And 6" Cubes
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
Sharpen Those Subitizing Skills With Fun Jumbo Dice And Card Games!
Slip the cards into the sleeves on each side of the cubes to create subitizing dice for hands-on math practice. Students can play Concentration games, match different configurations for the same number, and compare cards to determine whether one number is greater than, less than, or equal to another number.
- Extra-Large For Small Hands: These soft 6" cubes are easy for kids to handle...and they don't get lost like regular dice.
- Quite Foam Covered With Durable Nylon: The light foam interior makes these dice nice and quiet, while the sleek black nylon covering makes them durable for classroom use.
- Recognize Numbers In Different Formats: Cards depict the numbers 1-10 in formats ranging from dice dots and tally marks to ten frames, numerals, and more.
- Play Alone Or In Pairs: Individually or with a partner, students can roll the two dice and compare the sides that land face up to see whether they are greater than, less than, or equal to each other.
- Play Dice Games Or Card Games: Roll the jumbo dice or use the cards on their own to play games like War or Concentration. So many ways to play!
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to classroom use.
Big, fun dice with subitizing cards give your students an active way to practice recognizing numbers in different formats.
- 2 nylon-covered foam cubes
- Size: 6" each
- 39 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 2 zip-top storage bags (1 for cubes, 1 for cards)
For ages 4 and up