Store More® Grouping Chair Pockets - Set Of 6
Keep Small Groups Organized With Chair Pockets In 6 Bright Colors
These six sturdy chair pockets not only help students organize their materials, they allow teachers to color-code groups for easy classroom management. Clear plastic tabs hold a replaceable name tag.
- Save Space: Colorful chair pockets don't take up any extra room and allow students to store books, folders, and more on the backs of their chairs, freeing up space inside their desks.
- Color-Coding Is A Breeze: This set of chair pockets in six bright colors makes it so easy to color-code by small groups.
- Made To Last: Our durable chair pockets are constructed of strong, woven nylon fabric designed to withstand whatever your students can dish out.
- Lots Of Value: Each chair pocket features a roomy pouch for books and supplies, a stitched-on loop for hanging, and a clear sleeve to hold the included name tag.
- Fits Most Classroom Chairs: These pockets are sized to fit the majority of standard classroom chairs.
Make the most of valuable classroom space and help your students stay organized with sturdy chair pockets in six grouping colors!
- 6 chair pockets
- Size: 16 3/8 " by 15" each
- Inside width: 14?"
- Colors: 1 each of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
- 8 name tags
- Size: 9¾" by 3½" each