WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Engage Small Groups In Hands-On Engineering Activities With Five STEM-Based Kits
Spark imagination and critical thinking with these five STEM kits that introduce and reinforce concepts of push and pull, vibrations and sound, the warming of the Earth, characteristics of matter, and how seeds travel. Reviewed and approved by certified STEM instructional coaches, each kit includes enough materials to divide your class into four cooperative groups to complete three highly engaging engineering challenges. Individual kits also offer extension activities that support all the components of STEM, plus a Guide with related NGSS standards, activities, and reproducibles.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Includes 5 STEM-tivity™ Class Kits: Silly Sounds (164331)
- Push And Pull Piggies (164298)
- Penguin Cool-Down (164327)
- Building Materials Matter (164523)
- Plant Pals (164341)
- Each kit includes: 4 double-sided diecut work mats, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 10" by 8" each
- 12 double-sided task cards, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 8" by 5" each
- Materials to explore the concept
- 1 storage box
- Size: 14"W by 9"D by 4"H
- Really Good Instructional Guide