Flexible Furniture Set-Ups for Every Classroom
Product Overview6+ / Grades 1+
Choking Hazard: Small Parts - Adult Supervision required. Do not Ingest.
*New and Improved! – Combine art and science as students!
- Learn how scientists keep track of portions when they experiment with different colors and materials
- Explore color mixing using non-toxic dyes in their own miniature laboratory
- The kit comes with the essential materials you’ll need to conduct many experiments, take-it-further activities and challenges for 1 – 4 children per kit
- Combine art and science as you experiment by adding droplets of primary color to the 24 tiny mixing cups and create an amazing splash of rainbow colors
- Create an unforgettable learning experience for both you and your child: This STEM Science Kit includes all the materials you need to conduct all 5 experiments, suggestions for take-it-further activities and challenges for 1-4 children per kit. You’ll also receive a colored activity guide for your young scientist guide has step-by-step instructions for each lab, along with questions, and more challenges.
- What Does It Teach?: Discover how to mix a rainbow of colors, and learn how scientists keep track of portions when they experiment with different colors and materials. Introduce the basic color wheel to curious minds. If kids don’t become scientists, they’re sure to become artists! As a teacher in Texas writes, “You know you’ve found a winner when your students are willing to give up recess to keep doing science. I had to physically remove the pipettes from their fingers to get them to stop! I’ve created a room of color mixologists.”
- How Does It Work?: This STEM Science Kit is a great way to explore color mixing using non-toxic dyes in their own miniature laboratory. Color Fizzers are not only non-toxic, but they’re non-staining, also. They’re the best replacement for liquid dyes and food coloring you can find! Toss in some water absorbing polymers called Water Jelly Crystals, and you have a great kit that lets budding color mix-ologists to explore, experiment, and experience.
- 5 Experiments Included: Growing Jelly Marbles, Color Mixology, Jelly Marble Science, Jelly Marble Layers, and Jelly Crystals Test-Tube Rainbow.
STEM Success Kit: Color Mixing Science Kit
- What’s Included?
- STEM Science Kit
- 5 Experiments
- Suggested Take-it-Further Activities
- Activity GuideSTEM Science Kit includes:
- Three Graduated Pipettes
- Clear Liter Bottle with cap
- Jelly Marbles(25 g)
- Water Jelly Crystals(20 g)
- Jumbo Graduated Test Tube w/Cap
- Two True Color Fizzy Tablets(12 per pk)
- Mixing Tray (24 wells)
- Four PET Clear Cup(16 oz)
- Three PET Clear Cup(4 oz)
- Blue Scoop
- Instruction Cards
- Adult supervision required. Do not ingest. Ages 6+
Steve Spangler Science
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This