Engage Students In STEM Conversations With The Help Of Question Wands
Get kids talking about STEM with these question wands that prompt engaging conversations. Use the wands to hold discussions before, during, or after lessons to maximize students' understandingespecially of the engineering aspect of STEM.
- 30 Double-Sided Wands: The wands have a category and a question on each side. That's 60 conversation-starter questions!
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy chipboard, the wands are laminated for extra strength. They're made to stand up to vigorous classroom use.
- Totally Unique Tool: Question wands add something new and different to your STEM lessons.
- Compartmental Storage Box: Neatly store all the wands in the four- compartment box. When it's time to talk STEM, just grab a wand and begin.
- Really Good Instructional Guide Included: The guide offers suggestions for how to use the wands to make the most of classroom STEM conversations.
- A Great Companion To Our Other STEM Tools: Really Good Stuff offers an array of curriculum support items to get your kids excited about STEM.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 30 double-sided, laminated chipboard wands
- Size: 2" by 7" each
- 1 storage box with 4 compartments
- Really Good Instructional Guide