STEM Kit - Grades 2-3
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $33.33. No fees.Learn more
Guiding Kids Through STEM Projects Is A Snap With This Engaging Kit!
Teachers will love the ease of these lessons. Walk students through the steps of a STEM challenge outlined in the flip chart, then have them use the structured journals to design a solution!
- A Year's Worth Of STEM Challenges: The compact, well-designed flip chart contains STEM lessons for an entire year.
- STEM Process Journals: Journals give students a place to record their activity's category, design, plans, and diagrams. Structured journals have 64 pages.
- Brings Science To Life: Letting students create their designs, record their plans in a journal, and then self-evaluate ignites the joy of learning!
- Frees Up Teacher Time: Once you walk students through the challenge, they can work out their own solutions with minimal guidance.
- Creates New Scientists: The thrill of real science exploration fosters a love of science learning in a new generation. Build tomorrow's scientists and engineers today!
- STEM Certified: The chart in this kit has been reviewed by STEM experts and certified to meet STEM teaching requirements.
Students and teachers will love the independence and joy of learning fostered by this STEM challenge kit!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 STEM challenge flip chart
- Size: 12" by 13"
- 19 double-sided, laminated pages
- 24 structured journals
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 64 pages each