Engage Students In STEM Work And The Scientific Process With These Challenge Logs!
Students follow the steps and record the data for three different STEM challenges outlined in these interactive, full-color learning journals. The challenges can all be completed with common, easily available materials. They are a great way to get students to start thinking scientifically. Teachers will love the assistance the journals provide students as they gather information in the STEM process!
- 24 Interactive Journals Get Students Involved In STEM: These learning journals are designed to allow students to record the work involved in STEM activities. Let them gather information and show their work.
- Space For 3 Activities: The 16-page journals spell out the steps to three real-life STEM challenges: Build the Tallest Tower, Design a Maze, and Design a Floating Structure. The full-color journals provide space for students to record the data as they complete each challenge.
- Teach The Scientific Process: Form a solid foundation for scientific study early, and guide students in how to record information and keep track of their work. It lays the groundwork for later, more advanced scientific investigations and study.
- Let Kids Own The Process: Children love having their own things. Handing them a personal STEM journal gives them ownership of the scientific process!
Colorful STEM challenge logs give students ownership of the scientific process!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 learning journals
- Size: 83/8" by 53/8"
- 16 pages each, including covers