Spanish Sounds, Syllables, And More Flip Chart (Sonidos, sílabas y más)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11.5. No fees.Learn more
Help Students Achieve Biliteracy By Building An Authentic Foundation In Spanish
This handy flip chart places 30 visual aids at your fingertips to teach the internal structure of Spanish. It includes sounds, syllables (direct, inverse, blends), tricky letters, high-frequency words and phrases, and word families.
- Ideal For Bilingual And Dual Language Classrooms: Help students work toward biliteracy with this handy tool.
- Write-On/Wipe-Off Surface: Practice the skills on these pages, then erase them for next time. Use the flip chart year after year.
- 30 Pages Of Skills Practice For Sounds, Syllables and More: The flip chart has 30 pages of Spanish foundational skills review. It covers sounds, syllables (direct, inverse, blends), tricky letters, high-frequency words and phrases, and word families.
Teach key foundational skills to Spanish language learners with this easy-to-use, colorful tabletop flip chart.
- 1 tabletop flip chart, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 12" by 13" with 5" base
- 30 pages