Spanish Plastic Magnetic Letters with Storage Case - 220 letters, 1 case
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $26.66. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Letter Recognition And Build Spanish Words With This Plastic Magnetic Letter Set
This set of magnetic letters is color-coded with red vowels and blue consonants, making it easy for students to learn to recognize and spell words. It includes plenty of the most commonly occurring letters for word study, as well as the six Spanish-accented vowels and the six Spanish consonant characters. Store all the letters in the convenient compartmental case. Great for small group work or distance learning at home.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: The EZread Color-Coded Magnetic Letter Kit contains: three sets of 80 magnetic plastic lowercase letters and 60 accented vowels and Spanish consonant characters (276 letters total), 12 of each vowel in red and 6-9 of each consonant in blue, one magnetic letter alphabet storage case with 28 compartments and one sheet of 52 letter stickers to label the storage case compartments.
- FOR HOME OR SCHOOL: Your classroom worksheets can come to life when kids get to manipulate the letters with their own hands. Parents will want to have a set for home to reinforce learning at school or distance learning.
- ORGANIZED AND EASY TO STORE: The sturdy Really Good Stuff EZread Color-Coded Spanish Magnetic Letter storage case keeps all the letters organized in individual compartments that follow the alphabet formation. The kit is durable and easy to store in your classroom, home or playroom.
- MAKE SPELLING FUN: Your Spanish word building lessons can become a fun part of the day with color-coded magnetic letters. These are a hands-on, interactive way for students to learn reading skills, master the English and Spanish alphabet and recognize letters.
- BILINGUAL FLUENCY: The Really Good Stuff Spanish Plastic Magnetic Letters with Storage Case is great for students of all ages, whether children or adults, practice Spanish word building and fluency.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 276 plastic magnetic lowercase letters, red vowels/blue consonants
- Size: 1" to 1¾"H
- Includes 60 accented vowels and Spanish consonant characters
- 1 clear plastic storage case with 28 compartments and 52 letter stickers
- Size: 16"W by 10½"D by 1½"H