Spanish Foundational Skills Literacy Centers - Grades K-1
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Provide Students With The Targeted Instruction They Need With This Comprehensive 9-Center Kit
Each center pinpoints a specific foundational skill essential to Spanish literacy starting with letter/sound recognition, moving to syllable study (matching, blending, segmenting), and finally to phoneme study. The comprehensive Really Good Instructional Guides include reproducibles and progress monitoring sheets. Includes a FREE storage rack.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 Sturdy Hang Ups Rack
- 307355 Beginning Match - Spanish
- 307362 Syllables - Spanish
- 307368 House of Rimes - Spanish
- 307373 Graph The Syllables - Spanish
- 307379 Syllable Space - Spanish
- 307395 Phoneme Puzzles - Spanish
- 307401 Syllable Puzzles - Spanish
- 308378 Alphabet Arch - Spanish
- 308412 Beginning Syllable - Spanish