Sorting City™ Phonemic Awareness Kit - 6 boxes, 288 sticks
Go To Town With Picture Sorting
Label the front and back of the six adorable buildings in your Sorting City with a dry erase marker. Students then sort the sticks, which are color-coded by spelling pattern. The pictures on the sticks remain visible throughout the sort for support. The kit includes four sets of sticks: Beginning Consonants, Blends And Digraphs, Short and Long Vowels, and Short Vowel Word Families. Each set comes with a Guide.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 sorting boxes, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 3"W by 3"D by 4"H each
- 4 sets of 72 sturdy, laminated chipboard sticks (288 sticks total) Size: 6"L each
- Sets include Beginning Consonants, Blends And Digraphs, Short and Long Vowels, Short Vowel Word Families
- 4 zip-top storage bags
- 4 Really Good Instructional Guides