Social Studies Learning Journals™ Kit - 96 journals (24 each of 4 different sets)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $20. No fees.Learn more
Teach Social Studies In An Interactive New Format With 4 Classroom Sets Of Learning Journals In One Convenient Kit!
Teach a wide range of American history topics in an inventive new format: learning journals! Plus and #138;save time and money when you buy all four classroom sets of journals in this one handy kit..96 journals in all! The full-color pages are packed with content, and they invite students to engage with the material in an interactive way.
- Save When You Buy These 4 Sets Of Journals Together: Instead of buying each set of journals separately, save time and money by ordering them together in this kit.
- 4 Different Journal Sets Cover A Wide Swath Of U.S. History: You get separate sets of 24 journals for each of these four social studies topics: Regions of the United States, American Symbols, Native Americans, and Influential African Americans. That's 96 journals!
- 24 Journals Per Set and mdash;Each Kid Gets One: Kids love having their own things. With these journal sets, each student gets his or her own booklet and #138;a great way to encourage kids to take ownership of their learning!
- 16 Full-Color Pages Of Content In Each Journal: These journals are packed with information, and they give kids plenty of space to interact with and reflect on the material in different ways: doing their own research, drawing, answering questions, and more. The variety and interactivity keep things interesting.
Get 4 different sets of interactive social studies journals for 24 students, all in one handy kit! One-stop shopping for a whole year of learning!
- 4 sets of 24 Social Studies Learning Journals™ (96 journals total)
- Size: 5 3/8 " by 8 3/8 "
- 16 pages each (including covers)
- Regions of the United States
- American Symbols
- Native Americans
- Influential African Americans