Social Skills Discussion Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $3.66. No fees.Learn more
Teach Kids How To Deal With Daily Challenges Using These Discussion Cards!
Great for small group settings, these cards describe real-life situations and scenarios that students commonly face during the school day and ask students how the situation makes them feel and how they would or should handle it. A powerful social-emotional tool!
- Great Social-Emotional Tool: Kids can learn the best way to handle challenging real-life situations when you lead a discussion using these cards.
- Strengthen Social Skills: Learning how to cope with real-life situations that occur during the school day develops students’ social skills and boosts their self-esteem.
- Multiple Uses: Teachers will find this card set a versatile social- emotional tool. Use it during morning meeting, as part of your overall social-emotional teaching plan, before lunch or dismissal, or any time you have a 15-minute time slot to fill. The cards are also great in small group settings.
- Durable Cards With Rounded Corners: The cards are safely constructed, with rounded corners, and are attached by a compliant plastic ring.
Teach kids how to cope with everyday challenges using these social skills discussion cards. A great social-emotional tool!
- 20 cards, plus a cover card, with rounded corners, laminated, on a plastic ring, hole-punched
- Size: 4" by 6" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag