Social Interaction Chips – Set of 40
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4.66. No fees.Learn more
Encourage kids to connect with others and practice social skills!
These chips are a great way to encourage kids to practice social skills by offering a fun challenge that involves social interaction. The messages are meant to inspire children to get out of their comfort zones and interact with others. This social practice can help develop comfort and confidence in social situations. These 2.25” round chips have 40 different, kid-friendly social interaction challenges for practice with social-emotional learning. Hand a child a chip whenever they are feeling bored, shy, or disconnected. Kids can do the activities on their own or together in groups or with their families to encourage extra connection! To take it further, have children make up their own challenges for connecting with others!
- WHAT YOU GET: 40 Chips each with a unique social interaction challenge. Each chip is 2.25” diameter, and each set comes with an instruction card featuring additional suggestions for use!
- HELPING KIDS CONNECT: These chips are an easy way for you to give kids a boost by helping them find simple ways to connect with others and practice their social skills.
- INSPIRING DESIGNS: Each chip is embellished with colorful, artful designs, adding to their overall cheerfulness and inspiration.
- STURDY KEEPSAKES: Made from thick cardboard, these Social Interaction Chips can be kept by children as treasured reminders of new experiences! You can also keep the set together for use over and over again!
- TAKE IT FURTHER: Encourage your kids to think of their own social interaction challenges for connecting with others and growing confidence and independence.
- DIMENSIONS: 2.25" round chips. 40 Chips.
- 40 Chips
- 2.25" round chips
Really Good Stuff