Social-Emotional Book Set For Pre-K–Second Grade – 4 Books
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10.65. No fees.Learn more
Build Social Skills By Reading These 4 Sweet And Charming Picture Books
The four appealing picture books in this collection each have their own distinct style, but they all share one thing in common: They model social situations that young children experience and often struggle with. Kids will love learning how to deal with these situations as you read aloud the struggles of characters that they will not only identify with, but also like and admire.
- Support Social-Emotional Learning Through Literature: These books touch on themes and social situations young children can identify with: how scary it is to move to a new place and have to make new friends, not wanting to share, feeling lonely and left out, needing help. The stories help kids cope by showing them how the characters faced these situations and what they learned.
- 4 Picture Books With Appealing Characters And Important Mess This softcover picture book set provides five beautifully told and illustrated stories at an affordable price. These books share messages about the importance— and benefits—of diversity, inclusivity, empathy, sharing, and helping one another.
- Cross-Curricular Themes: In addition to social skills, these books teach young kids about other key concepts, ranging from plants and animals to hibernation, migration, and more.
- A Timeless Investment For Early Childhood Classrooms: Kids will love reading these books again and again, all year long and year after year.
Share this charming collection of picture books that teach social skills, science concepts, and more through the exploits of appealing characters.
- 5 softcover books
- Size: 9½" by 10½" or 10" by 10"
- 32–36 pages each