WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Get 3 Colors Of Slime Art At An Incredible Price!
Steve Spangler originally formulated this slime recipe for Hollywood special effects artists who demanded nothing but the best slime under any conditions. With this pack of three cool colors, your young chemists-intraining will enjoy making and playing with DIY slime while learning handson about states of matter, cross-linking of polymers, material synthesis, chemical bonding, and color mixing.
- 3 Exciting Colors In One Pack: Add color mixing excitement to your slime play with this pack of three eye-popping colors: neon yellow, tangerine orange, and radioactive green.
- Nothing Says Hands-On Learning Like Slime! Let your students get knuckle-deep in slime to learn about all kinds of science concepts. The ooey, gooey, tactile aspect of slime play will make your lessons that much more memorable.
- Make Cross-Curricular Connections: You can use slime to explore chemistry, create slime art, or even as an inspiring creative writing prompt.
- The Best Slime On The Market: What makes this slime so unique is the addition of stabilizing agents that reduce bacteria growth, but still allow for the gooey, stretchy qualities students love.
- It Glows! Spangler's special no-glue, UV-reactive formula makes this slime glow under black light.
Get gooey and make your science lessons memorable with the best DIY slime on the market, now with 3 vibrant colors in one pack!
- 3 bottles of Slime Art
- Size: 8 oz. each
- Colors: 1 each of neon yellow, tangerine orange, and radioactive green
- 1 bottle of Slime Activator
- Size: 8 oz.
- Full-color experiment cards