Silishapes Sensory Circles
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $22.5. No fees.Learn more
Engage Kids With Sensory Circles
Get kids engaged in sensory perception, fine motor skill development, color recognition, and understanding the world with these 10 textured circular disks made of silicone in two sizes. Each surface has a distinctive pattern. Put the five small circles into the "mystery" bag and let kids describe or predict the pattern they feel. Or, put the large sensory circles on the floor and let kids walk over them and see if they can tell them apart. Linking the small and large circles via touch is fun too, with or without a blindfold.
- 10 Sensory Circles Help Kids Perceive Differences: The different surfaces of these 10 sensory circles give kids a chance to discern fine differences in pattern and texture. It's an activity that promotes collaborative play and the development of fine motor skills.
- Put Large Circles On The Floor: Place the larger circles on the floor and let kids walk on them to see if they can tell them apart by "feel" alone without looking.
- Promotes Communication And Language: Put the five smaller circles in the mystery bag and ask kids to describe what they feel, or predict which texture they will select. This exercise stimulates communication skills as kids search for words to describe what they feel.
- Link The Small And The Large: Another way to use these circles is to link the small and the large ones to see if kids can match them up, either with or without a blindfold.
- Strong And Durable Silicone: The silicone circles are strong, safe to handle, and ultra-soft. On the floor, the circles will grip and not slip, even on a shiny surface. They can also be washed or put in a dishwasher.
- Comes With A Guide: The circles come with an activity guide in four languages, offering a variety of ideas about ways to use the circles and construct games and activities around them.
Engage children and support color and tactile perceptions with these 10 sensory circles.
- 10 silicone sensory circles, 5 large and 5 small
- Large: 13" diameter each (approximate)
- Small: 31/8" diameter each (approximate)
- 1 activity guide