Silent 'e' Mystery Box Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Students Spin And Build Silent 'e' Words In This Suspenseful Game
With this lively game that includes an engaging element of mystery and surprise, students will have fun spinning the spinner, pulling letter tiles out of the Mystery Box, and building words that end in silent "e."
- Add An Element Of Mystery And Surprise To Word-Building: Students spin the spinner, reach into the designated compartment of the Mystery Box, pull out letter tiles, and compete to build words that end in silent "e" in this suspense-filled game.
- A Fun New Way To Spell Silent "e" Words: What letters will you get? That's the question in this silent "e" spelling game with a mystery twist! Students will love the suspense!
- Includes 100 Sturdy Chipboard Tiles: Students can combine these vowel and consonant letter tiles in all kinds of ways to spell a wide variety of silent "e" words.
- Made To Last: Designed to stand up to year after year of classroom use, the colorful box, spinner, and tiles all have a protective laminate coating.
- Perfect For Literacy Centers: Place this game in your literacy center to offer hours of fun, independent word-building practice.
Add an element of mystery to long-vowel word-building with this engaging game. Students will love the suspense!
- 3-compartment mystery box with lid
- Size: 15"W by 5"D by 3½"H, assembled
- 100 sturdy laminated chipboard letter tiles
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 1 spinner
- Size: 4" in diameter
- 1 cover and 1 instruction card, laminated
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 6 and up