Invite Students to Practice Sight Words with Hands-On Puzzles.
Split shapes present a unique challenge for kids as they learn to recognize familiar letters. As they make connections, they learn to read some simple yet common words.
- Plenty of Practice: Students get lots of chances to boost their reading skills with this set containing 100 sight words.
- Split Down the Middle: Each word is halved through the center, so students need to connect them to reveal the hidden word.
- To the Letter: Figuring out how the shapes line up provides excellent practice for letter and word recognition.
- Hands-On Entertainment: This fun sight word game provides your students with a visual and tactile learning experience in the classroom.
Solve puzzles to improve reading skills with the help of this Sight Word Match Sticks game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K-2
- 100 double-sided sticks: 4" by 1" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 double-sided sticks
- Size: 4" by 1" each
- 1 storage box