Give Students A Tactile Way To Practice Reading And Writing 100 Common Sight Words
Kinesthetic learners will love practicing the strokes shown in standard writing guidelines on these cards to form 100 different words. It's a great tactile activity for handwriting practice, developing sight-word fluency, and building fine motor skills.
- 100 Different Words Shown With Helpful Writing Guidelines: These cards feature 100 of the most common sight words from the Dolch and Fry lists. Words appear in bright colors on standard writing guidelines.
- Hands-On Learning and mdash;Literally! Students use their hands and minds when they form the words on these engaging cards.
- Laminated For Durability: Designed to stand up to classroom use, the cards are laminated on both sides.
- Use Them With Our Sturdy Sand Tray: Pair these cards with our sturdy plastic sand tray with bright orange sand (165739, sold separately). The tray has a built-in slot to hold the cards so students can look at the strokes as they trace the words in the sand.
- Great For Tactile Learners: For all those kids who learn best by touching, feeling, and physical exploration, this is the perfect hands-on practice tool.
Help your students build fine motor skills as they practice reading and writing 100 different sight words!
- 51 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card)
- Size: 11¼" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag