Shape Formation Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2. No fees.Learn more
Give Students A Tactile Way To Practice 2-D Shape Formation And Recognition
Kinesthetic learners will love drawing two-dimensional shapes or tracing them in sand using these sturdy, double-sided cards for reference. It's a great tactile activity for handwriting practice, shape recognition and formation, and building fine motor skills.
- 24 Double-Sided Cards: These cards feature all the common 2-D shapes outlined in vibrant colors.
- Hands-On Learning and mdash;Literally! Students use their hands and minds when they draw the shapes shown on these engaging cards.
- Laminated For Durability: Designed to stand up to classroom use, the cards are laminated on both sides.
- Use Them With Our Sturdy Sand Tray: Pair these cards with our sturdy plastic sand tray with bright orange sand (165739, sold separately). The tray has a built-in slot to hold the cards so students can look at the shapes as they trace them in the sand.
- Great For Tactile Learners: For all those kids who learn best by touching, feeling, and physical exploration, this is the perfect hands-on shape practice tool.
Give students a fun, hands-on way to build fine motor skills with these durable, kid-friendly shape formation cards.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 25 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card)
- Size: 11¼" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag