Shape Formation Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Give Students A Tactile Way To Practice 2-D Shape Formation And Recognition
Kinesthetic learners will love drawing two-dimensional shapes or tracing them in sand using these sturdy, double-sided cards for reference. It's a great tactile activity for handwriting practice, shape recognition and formation, and building fine motor skills.
- 24 Double-Sided Cards: These cards feature all the common 2-D shapes outlined in vibrant colors.
- Hands-On Learning and mdash;Literally! Students use their hands and minds when they draw the shapes shown on these engaging cards.
- Laminated For Durability: Designed to stand up to classroom use, the cards are laminated on both sides.
- Use Them With Our Sturdy Sand Tray: Pair these cards with our sturdy plastic sand tray with bright orange sand (165739, sold separately). The tray has a built-in slot to hold the cards so students can look at the shapes as they trace them in the sand.
- Great For Tactile Learners: For all those kids who learn best by touching, feeling, and physical exploration, this is the perfect hands-on shape practice tool.
Give students a fun, hands-on way to build fine motor skills with these durable, kid-friendly shape formation cards.
- 25 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card)
- Size: 11¼" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag