Help Kids Self-Calm With These Unique Sensory Desktop Helpers!
This unique set of Desktop Helpers is a great tool for helping students calm themselves down, reset, refocus, or get out the fidgets. The Helpers have 19 textured shapes glued to them (squares, circles, triangles, and stars) plus cut-out squiggles to trace and touch. A square card with an embossed sensory design detaches from the bottom of the Helper. Kids can stick the Helpers down on their desks, and take the cards with them as they travel around the classroom.
- Restore Calm And Refocus: Let kids who need to settle down and refocus calm themselves by touching these sensory Desktop Helpers, with a unique, tactile design.
- So Many Shapes And Textures: The Helpers have shapes and squiggles in different textures for kids to trace and touch. There are 19 textured shapes (squares, circles, triangles, and stars).
- Great For Flexible Classrooms: Each Helper has a detachable square card at the bottom with an embossed sensory star and squiggle that students can take with them as they travel around the classroom, continuing the calming process.
- Versatile, One-Of-A-Kind Design: The Helpers can stick down on desks, or move around the room with kids. The design is unique and proprietary to Really Good Stuff. You won't find it anywhere else!
- A Quiet Way To Calm Down: The sensory Helpers are a great calming tool for kids who need to settle themselves down, but also for kids who just need to get their fidgets out and refocus on their work. They allow kids to self-soothe without disturbing classmates.
- 12 Desktop Helpers
- Size: 4" by 12" each, with 3" by 3" removable card