Flexible Furniture Set-Ups for Every Classroom
Product OverviewGrades: Pre-K-1
Help Students Become Fry Sight Word Sleuths!
This sight word game uses the Fry word list and visual cues to help boost reading skills in and out of the classroom.
- First 100 Fry Words: This game includes items from the first Fry word list, such as “the,” “there” and “number.”
- Letter Tiles: Each tile features a letter on one side and an image on the other that correspond to the first letter sound.
- Line ‘Em Up: Line up the tiles below the images to spell out the mystery word. Kids can self-check with the picture on the back.
- Reading Skills: This game offers a fun way to build letter and sight-word recognition as well as letter-sound association.
Boost reading skills in your students while having fun with Secret Sight Words™: 1st 100 Fry from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K-1
- 38 laminated sight-word cards: 6½" to 12½" x 5" each
- 132 sturdy laminated chipboard letters, various quantities: 1¾" diameter each
- Storage box: 12" W x 9" D x 4" H
- 38 laminated sight-word cards; 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-letter words
- Size: 6½" to 12½" by 5" each
- 132 sturdy laminated chipboard letters, various quantities
- Size: 1¾" diameter each
- Storage box
- Size: 12"W by 9"D by 4"H
- Really Good Instructional Guide
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This