Secret Sight Words™ - 1st 100 Fry
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.93. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
Help Students Become Fry Sight Word Sleuths!
This sight word game uses the Fry word list and visual cues to help boost reading skills in and out of the classroom.
- First 100 Fry Words: This game includes items from the first Fry word list, such as “the,” “there” and “number.”
- Letter Tiles: Each tile features a letter on one side and an image on the other that correspond to the first letter sound.
- Line ‘Em Up: Line up the tiles below the images to spell out the mystery word. Kids can self-check with the picture on the back.
- Reading Skills: This game offers a fun way to build letter and sight-word recognition as well as letter-sound association.
Boost reading skills in your students while having fun with Secret Sight Words™: 1st 100 Fry from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K-1
- 38 laminated sight-word cards: 6½" to 12½" x 5" each
- 132 sturdy laminated chipboard letters, various quantities: 1¾" diameter each
- Storage box: 12" W x 9" D x 4" H
- 38 laminated sight-word cards; 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-letter words
- Size: 6½" to 12½" by 5" each
- 132 sturdy laminated chipboard letters, various quantities
- Size: 1¾" diameter each
- Storage box
- Size: 12"W by 9"D by 4"H
- Really Good Instructional Guide