Science Learning Journals™ - Insta-Snow® By Steve Spangler Science
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.66. No fees.Learn more
Adult supervision required.
Make It Snow Inside And Let Kids Learn About The Science Of Polymers!
Inspire scientific observation by creating an indoor snowstorm and letting kids write about it with these journals designed to be used with Insta- Snow® Powder from Steve Spangler Science™.
- Scientific Observation: Instill the practice of scientific observation around the indoor-snowstorm activity created with Insta-Snow (800192, sold separately).
- Cultivate Inquiring Minds: When kids' imaginations are fired up, their creative juices flow. See what the indoor snow activity generates in student inquiry and investigation.
- Make Science Fun: People do what they enjoy. When you make science fun, kids develop a lifelong love of scientific concepts.
- Polymers Excite! Bring big concepts down to kids' level with an experiment they'll enjoy that illuminates the science of polymers.
Get kids' creative juices flowing with these scientific observation journals for an Insta-Snow® experiment.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 journals
- Size: 5 3/8 " x 8 3/8 "
- 16 pages each (including covers)
Ages 6 and up.