Science Learning Journals™ - Growing Bacteria By Steve Spangler Science™
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.66. No fees.Learn more
Adult supervision required.
Have Kids Journal About Bacteria And Germs!
Inspire scientific inquiry by getting kids interested in the germs and bacteria that inhabit the world around them.
- Scientific Observation: Get kids studying the germs and bacteria in their environment and recording what they find in these journals. Great companion to the Steve Spangler Science™ Growing Bacteria Kit (800085, sold separately).
- Cultivate Inquiring Minds: When kids' imaginations are fired up, their creative juices flow. See what happens when they start realizing germs and bacteria live all around them and they can apply scientific inquiry and investigation to their study.
- Make Science Personal: Kids will develop a lifelong love of science when they see how concepts pertain to their everyday experience. How better to help them see that than through studying the germs that inhabit their world!
- Keep It Clean! What a great way to teach kids the value of personal hygiene, when they realize the number of germs that live on the surfaces around them!
- Packed With Information: These learning journals are packed with information about bacteria and germs.
Get kids' creative juices flowing with these scientific observation journals so they can study the germs around them!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 journals
- Size: 5 3/8 " x 8 3/8 "
- 16 pages each (including covers)
Ages 7 and up.