Science Learning Journals™ And Growing Bacteria Kit By Steve Spangler Science™
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.65. No fees.Learn more
Adult supervision required.
Students Won't Forget DIscovering The Germs In The World Around Them!
Kids can explore the many types of germs and bacteria that live all around them using this kit that comes with everything they need to grow bacteria plus journals to record what they learn!
- Unforgettable! Science comes alive when kids learn about the germs around them.
- Grow Bacteria: The kit comes with everything you need to grow bacteria plus learning journals packed with information about bacteria and germs.
- Teach The Scientific Process: Specially designed journals lead students on an investigation of where germs can be found in their school and classroom. Enough journals for the whole class.
- Lesson In A Dish: Give your young scientists a chance to observe bacteria growing in a petri dish, right at their desks. Make science immediate!
- Keep It Clean! What a great way to teach kids the value of personal hygiene, when they realize the number of germs that live on the surfaces around them!
- Follow The Guide: A full-color teaching and activity guide makes it easy to lead students through the study and observation of bacteria surrounding them in the world.
Lead students on a fascinating scientific study of germs in the world around them!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 journals
- Size: 5 3/8 " x 8 3/8 "
- 16 pages each (including covers)
- 6 petri dishes
- Size: 3½" diameter each
- 6 cotton swabs
- Nutrient agar
- Size: 5 g
- 1 plastic beaker
- Size: 600 mL
- Full-color teaching and activity guide
Ages 7 and up.